Google Analytics 4 Setup Service
On July 1, 2023, standard Universal Analytics properties will no longer process data. You’ll be able to see your Universal Analytics reports for a period of time after July 1, 2023. However, new data will only flow into Google Analytics 4 properties.
In order to continue tracking your web visitors you will need to set up a GA4 property. We can help you do this.
We can also help you track important events and conversions on your website (Like with Universal Analytics, GA4 doesn’t do this automatically) using Tag Manager.
Fill out the contact form to book a call and discuss your GA4 needs:
GA4 is a new analytics property designed for the future of web traffic measurement:
- Collects both website and app data to better understand the customer journey
- Uses event-based data instead of session-based
- Includes privacy controls such as cookieless measurement, and behavioral and conversion modeling
- Predictive capabilities offer guidance without complex models
- Direct integrations to media platforms help drive actions on your website or app
Get GA4 setup correctly and gather valuable insight into your customers’ behaviour and grow your business.