Google Grant Training
Learn how to manage your Google Grant in house, reach more beneficiaries, and maximise the impact for your organisation. Book our Google grant training, tailored to your organisation, and learn from a Google Partner organisation.
Course Requirements: –
- Charity must have a Google Grant account set up and running
- Charity must be willing to screen share the account so that bespoke training can take place
If you do not have a Google Grant account up and running then please contact us for support. We can help with grant setup or removal of grant suspension. Or you might find our guide to Google Grant management helpful.
- Rules – How to maintain your Google grant account – What you can and can’t do
- Defining your charity goals and your website goals – do they align?
- Keyword research
- Calls to action
- Conversion points
- How Ads work and how to make sure your ads get shown
- Automation – pausing under performing ads
- Tag Manager – Measuring impact
- Search Console – Understanding your audience
- SEO – Website authority, backlinks and organic ranking
After completing this course you’ll be able to
- Manage your Ad words account
- Maintain your grant
- Build successful campaigns from start to finish
- Make sure your charity and website goals align
- Research the best keywords for your organisation
- Measure impact – video views, information downloads, form completions, donations, ticket purchases etc
- Understand what Tag Manager is and its use
- Understand what Google Search Console is and its use
- Set up events in Analytics
- Improve on page SEO
- Know how to become Google qualified
This course costs £550
This course is tailored to the purchasing organisation. We recommend that no more than 5 people are taught at a time so that all questions can be asked and answered comfortably within the day.
The course runs in two sessions – 9am – 12pm and 1pm – 4pm
The course can be run online or in person (though travel expenses need to be covered by the purchasing organisation).
To book this course please use the form below and we will get back to you to arrange a suitable date.